The M.B.A department houses spacious class rooms, tutorial rooms, computer centre, library & a conference hall. The Library is well equipped with relevant text & reference books having strength of more than 3000 volumes on different management reference & specialization. Apart from this library subscribes all the needed journals & periodicals of national & international coverage.The total intake for MBA course is 60 and there is a balanced structure of faculty and student ratio as per the AICTE norms.The management faculty is dedicated, competent & well learned. In Addition to regular academic curriculum the experts from reputed institution and industry are invited to enrich the academics and vision. Management programme pursues the mission of "Making Knowledge Work" through the following special features: Experimental learning through on-the-job summer training and orientation.
• National and International exposure through special seminars and workshops.
• Latest audio-visual facilities complemented with the latest videos on computers and management.
• State-of-art computer centre with complete networking.
• Advanced multimedia training methodology.
• Co-curricular activities like Educational Club, cultural Society and Students council allow healthy and meaningful pre-occupation for students.
Faclulty of department of Master of Business Administration
• Mr. Malay Tiwari (HOD)
• Dr. Anand Kumar Tiwari ( Sr. Lecturer)
• Mrs. Manisha Agarwal (Sr. Lecturer)
• Mr. Anirudh Banerjee (Lecturer)
• Mrs. Anjana Ashok (Lecturer)
• Mr. Pradeep Kumar Singh (Lecturer)
• Mr. Prateek Khanna ( Lecturer)
• Ms. Upasana Kesarwani (Lecturer)
• Mr. Himanshu Shekhar Srivastava (Lecturer)